Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I got the flu in between the lecture at Dillard and eating at Lil' Dizzy's i started to get a very bad headache and my throat where the glands are started throbbing every time i swallowed. After getting very nauseous and increasingly doused with skin aches we finally arrived back at our bed and breakfast around 4:30pm when all i could do was take off my pants where my cuddle duds were hiding underneath and sleep. Some body was nice enough to make a run to the walgreen's to purchase me some medicine. So i woke up at about 6:30 or so? I popped an ibuprofen and some water and tried sleeping. I succeeded for a good hour when i woke up with the worst headache i could imagine getting which hasn't seized yet at 8:04pm. My brain feels like its on fire with the rest of my body and skin hurts, that scratchy awful feeling when you get the flu like i do. I don't really get sick a lot but when i do it hits pretty badly. I hope this terrible pain stops soon. Now i really miss being home. Never before have i missed being home as much as i do now.. so much so i was already looking for flights out of here. Who knows though.. i might get better soon.

1 comment:

  1. its so quiet here and I have not woke up to the smell of coffee since you left. its just not the same without you here. I sure hope you are feeling better! Let me know your address.

    Glo

    ReplyDelete